A clear alternative to braces
For Children and Adults
At Best Ortho NYC, we use clear Invisalign aligners to gently move your teeth into place. Invisalign aligners are smooth, custom-made plastic trays that you wear over your teeth. You can pop them out at mealtime and keep enjoying all your favorite foods.
Then, every two weeks or so, you’ll get another set of aligners until your treatment plan is complete. Best of all, no one will know you’re wearing orthodontics until they notice the difference in your smile. Call our offices to learn more about Invisalign aligners.
When should you consider Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Invisalign treats a range of teeth straightening issues, ranging from minor tooth movements to more complex cases. Whatever the issue, the result is a new, more even smile that you will want everyone to see.
Here are some of the straightening issues that can be treated with Invisalign:
- Overcrowded teeth occur when there is a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally.
- Widely spaced teeth occur when you have extra space within your jaw.
- Crossbites occur when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned. It usually causes one or more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth, and can happen on both the front and/or the sides of the mouth.
- Deep bites occur when the upper teeth overlap significantly with the lower teeth.
- Underbites occur when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both.